Tuesday 27 September 2011

October Fest!

Ahh the leaves are turning golden and falling at your feet just to get to go "crunch crunch".
Autumn has to be one of my favorite times of year for two reasons:
1- It's perfect weather, not too hot, and just cold enough that you get to layer up your clothes.
2- It's just around time for my birthday! :)

This year, autumn trends never fail to impress me with new colour pallettes.
As expected, the trends seem to veer away from brights and pastels, and are more directed to the "burnt" colours. Almost like the palletes were chosen by the different coour leaves decorating the pavements of cities and towns everywhere.
My favorites for this season has to be the deeper colours. Burgundy, Auburn, Moss Green, Dark Plum(especially for a lip stain), Gold (beautiful colour that suits all skin tones!), Deep-sea Blue, Eggplant, too! Earthy tones are IN!

Personally I love a simple gold and plum eyeshadow with a brown kohl liner and a touch of deep blue on the bottom line for an Autumn night out.

I'll be posting pictures of some make up looks I'll be doing soon. It's getting a little late here and I've got a lot of work to do! Uni just started..

Regardless, I'll be strolling through some parks to get some beautiful snapshots of the colours. I'll also work on looks to upload here :)

One thing about video tutorials, I have a few people asking me about them and currently I won't be doing VIDEO tutorials. For a few reasons, but I won't discuss them right now.

Anyway, I'm off before I write out another post :P
Sleep well all you beautiful people!

Lots of love x
-S


No comments:

Post a Comment