Monday 26 September 2011

Cindy Cindy Cindy!

Needless to say, Cindy Crawford is a gorgeous, glamorous bombshell of a woman. I grew up watching and exercising to her "Shape Your Body" VCR tapes('91 baby all the way!) and reading her "Cindy Crawford's Basic Face" book that was a HUGE push for me to get into makeup and beauty.

My older sister had this book and I read it cover to cover so many times the silver was peeling off!!
I mean, how can you look at her and not want to know everything she knows??
Just looking at that makeup look alone makes me want to break out the brushes and recreate it. Maybe put on a ball gown and lay on a feathered boa and couch while posing seductively and thinking "I'm Fabulous"... ok there was a little bit of sarcasm there, but really, it and SHE is gorgeous. I only wish I will be as healthy looking and youthful at her age.

Ok, now I'm really going to bed. I just wanted to dedicate a post to the woman who started this all.
Gaaah it's time for zzzzZZzz's.
 Night, world.

xx -S

No comments:

Post a Comment