Sunday 25 September 2011

Scrub a dub dub.

Sorry for the long break between posts. I've had to study for exams and had some schtuff going on that made me not-really-in-the-mood-to-write. Ever have those days?

Anywho's, I recently made a friend of mine a couple of scrubs as a thank you gift and she loved them. For those who didn't know, I experiment with different home-made organic scrubs to see what fits my (and my friends') skin types and what can make it all soft as a baby's bottom. I've basically gotten it down to a main base of salts/sugars, herbs/spices/teas, ORGANIC HONEY<--VIP, some essential oils (including olive and coconut).

I'm not going to post out my recipes because they're secret hush hush fantastic scrubs :P
Although, I will show you a couple of pics of beginning and finished versions of the scrub.
This is around step 5, when I'm mixing in different salts and sugars and spices. In this one I mixed in a bit of beautiful pink Himalayan salts that are jam packed with minerals.
Aaannd this baby right here is the final result.
All filled with organic honey (mmmMMM) and my secret mix of beauty spices! It's like a marinade for your face!!

I feel like someone has transplanted a baby's bottom onto my face. Although after typing that out it just sounds wrong.. You get my point.

For those in Warsaw, Poland, I sell my scrubs and cutomize them after consulting with whomever wants to buy them, so if you're interested, hit me up :)



No comments:

Post a Comment