Sunday 6 November 2011

Many many posts.

So I've been drafting a ton of blog posts for various reasons.
Most of which that I'm slightly anal and a bit of a perfectionist that unless I really think it's worth posting, I wouldn't publish it.

So for now, until inspiration hits me and my Genie of Genius swoops in and hits me with some new topics to share, I'll be posting up various make up looks that a bunch of you have been requesting but I've yet to post.

The first will be an alteration of a previous look I've done. It was inspired by the colours of ancient Egyptian make up (golds, browns, turquoises, and of course, black!).

Here's a picture of the previous look:

Now excuse moi while I go finish up the rest of the looks :)
(also an explanation about the whole YOUTUBE video tutorials will come up too)

Love x





No comments:

Post a Comment