Sunday 1 January 2012

2012

I wasn't so sure how to start out this blog post because of recent happenings, but I'm going to just write and see what happens.
This new years was a lot tougher than quite a few of the things I've been through in 2011.
I lost a family member the night before, which is one of the reasons I won't be posting too much for a few weeks.

I know everyone has their New year's resolutions; I have mine as well, but they're more lifestyle changes than a week's to-do list (9gaggers should get that).

Right now I'm following the 11-day diet (otherwise known as the idiot-proof diet) with my sister who is joining me in the quest to lose a few; or in my case, quite a few!

If and when I get the time, I'll work on the youtube channel and some new, more creative make up looks.
But for now, enjoy the new month and the prospect of a clean slate and have a lovely beginning of 2012.

May you rest in peace Granddad Piotr Glowacki, you were very loved, and are deeply missed.

Love -S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment