Monday 26 December 2011

Gimme gimme gimme..

As promised, I've got the pics from the EKWOS photoshoot with a BONUS!

Yes yes, Not only do I have the 2 looks from the shoot, I have the trial for my NYE makeup :)
And yes, I am still wearing the makeup, along with the dress and heels on. Who doesn't love dressing up?

For the first look:

I showed Shelby the "Monarch" look I posted in the previous blog and she loved it. But instead of doing an identical one, I put a retro twist (almost twiggy inspired) look with "Cleopatra" colours.



Super spidery lashes and black on the waterline complete the look!
Doesn't she look fantabulous?

Moving along.. The trial look I did for NYE came to me from an old look I did for a previous party.
I wanted it to be reaalllyy smokey, but sharp at the same time. And you know me, I love a dramatic eye :)

So instead of keeping it all black (as it would be too flat), I blended in the unique and rich colours of blue, purple, gold, and brown; inspired by the fantasticly festive colours you see in the New Years' fireworks.
THICK, bulky lashes and a really intense black gel liner on the waterline to pull the whole look together.



Because of the craziness of the colours on the eyes, I kept the lips natural and lipstick-free with just an almost-matte slick of balm on them.

As for the cheeks, again, I kept it simple and just a slight definition with bronzer.

Have you decided what you'll wear for NYE?

Love -S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment