Friday 27 January 2012

Mini haul and review

Online shopping is evil.. You just don't know when to stop!

Speaking of shopping, I bought a couple of products when I ran into Rossman's for a few things.

One is a lip product,
One is a hair product.

Both are absolutely fan-freakin'-tastic.

The MANHATTAN 'Soft Mat' lip cream in 45H.
 -->   http://www.manhattan.de/en/products/lips/product/Productline/details/soft-mat-lipcream/40025543576052/

I've been on the search for the perfect lip stain for years now, and I have to say this has taken the cake.
Not only does it have a vibrant, red colour (Love.), but it also smells like the most delicious cupcake ever made. The ONLY downside to it is that if you apply too many coats over the course of a day then it might get a little dry (cold weather is to blame), but other than that it's perfect.


As you can see, bright, beautiful, RED.

Love it.

The second product I bought is Taft Instant Volume Powder.
http://wizaz.pl/kosmetyki/produkt.php?produkt=47098

This product is definitely the most effective volume powder I've ever used.

It's almost like a super-intensified dry shampoo. 
You pour a dash or two of the powder onto your hands and then rub together. The texture here is a little odd. Almost waxy in a way.
Then, you tuft up your locks by fluffing up from the roots.
It's fantastic and works everytime! 

And you know you can count on my word because I'm a girl who has damn thick hair that falls to gravity and I have to fight to keep a little volume.
This stuff WORKS!

If you want I'll upload a before and after picture later on because I just got out of the shower and my hair is still wet.



Until then, I'll update again soon..

Lots of love, -S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment