Sunday 6 November 2011

Cleo Eyes

As promised, a remake of the Cleopatra / Egyptian eyes.




This look is perfect for a night out. The use of golds, browns, blues, and blacks all play off to be sexy and classic without being over the top. However, that doesn't stop it from being a real eye-catcher!

In the black and white picture, I applied a dark-wine coloured lipstick to play off the liner on the eyes.

This look goes especially well with thick, arched eyebrows. I slightly exaggerated my arch with a little powder and an angled brush, but I wanted to keep them looking natural as possible.

List of products used:
MAC eyeshadow in Amber Lights - eyelid until creaseline.
INGLOT black gel liner- heavy cat eyeliner with inner eye flick and bottom liner + waterline.
INGLOT Soft precision liner 35 (gold) - used as a base for the eyeshadow, on bottom half of lid.
INGLOT Chocolate brown (pearl) eyeshadow - outer V and creaseline.
INGLOT Bronzer - scuplted high cheekbones
CLINIQUE High Impact mascara (2 coats, top and bottom).
BOUJOIS Metallise metallic eyeliner 54 Blue clinquant (aqua liner)- bottom liner.
BOBBI BROWN Shimmer Brick (Bronze) -Cheek and eyebrow highlights; accents on the eyelid.


No foundation of concealer was needed (but if you need some, or are wearing this out and want it to last longer, go ahead).

For the lips I just dabbed some of the BOBBI BROWN shimmer brick and coated it with Burt's Bees lip balm to add a teensy bit of shine.

More looks will be coming soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the youtube account, I have taken down the uploaded tutorials and I have decided to not post any video tutorials until the future. The reasons being mainly that the quality of the camera isn't up to par, and my video editing skills aren't the best. I'm also not so comfortable having videos of myself up on youtube just yet. I guess it takes time getting used to the idea.

SO, until I master the editing and get a better HD camera, I'll be sticking to images for now :)

Thanks for all of you who keep motivating me. Y'all are the bestestest <3

Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment