Thursday 8 December 2011

A pledge to my thighs.

--------------------
I solemnly swear that I will work towards a better and healthier me. I will not binge (and/or purge!!), endulge too much, be lazy, smoke(!), or do anything that will impair my journey to a slimmer, healthier body and soul. I will swap out salads from sweets, protein from pastas; I will not stop until I have finally reached my goal. 6 months from today, I shall be posting up a picture of success.

Signed,
Salma Othman

--------------------

We all know that winter and Xmas time is that time of year where everyone puts down their scales and picks up the hot chocolate. Ironically, my body has beat winter to the punch!

This post is my official oath to myself, my body, and my health, that I shall drop all of my bad habits and slim down to my goal weight once and for all.

No more munching on chocolate during the wee hours of the night, even if it's dark chocolate, no more "occasional cigarrette", no more putting off yoga/exercise because of stress or having a long day.

It's time to whip my butt back into shape as I was 3 years ago.

Goal weight loss: 18 kilos.
Time given to do so: 6 months. Very doable I think.

That amounts to 3 kilos a month. If I lose more that would be even better!

The point is to become healthy and fit again. I wanted to post this somewhere so that I won't have any excuse to give up. It's in the public now; on the interwebs.

Any of you who want to join in with the health challenge, go ahead, pledge! :D

Love, S

1 comment:

  1. Challenge accepted much???

    And lol to: I won't have any excuse to give up. It's in the public now; on the interwebs.

    Killed me!
    And for the ultimate success, you should hold ur horses and follow my meal plan. Heba Hani lost a good amount of weight in the past month and she's looking better by the day. And she eats what she wants (technically), yet under my strict guidance.

    I would also like to publicly announce my deepest adoration for you. Just sayin'

    Keep bloggin! Love readin ur stuff

    tc salmabooooo <3

    Mahy:*

    ReplyDelete